Anchorage, Alaska Car Accident Lawyer
Have you been hurt in a car accident? Have you suffered severe injury as the result of a motor vehicle accident in Alaska? If so, you may have significant financial compensation for your injuries. You must contact a lawyer soon after a car crash to protect your rights. The law limits the time you must file a claim, so contact the Trial Guy, attorney Eric Derleth right away. Attorney Eric was born and raised on the Kenai Peninsula and represents clients throughout Alaska in Anchorage, Soldotna, Kenai, and in the Palmer / Wasilla area for all types of personal injuries resulting from car or automobile accidents. Eric has practiced personal injury law for over 25 years in Alaska and has a sterling reputation as a hard-nosed litigator who will not stop until he receives the most compensation available under the law. Unlike some lawyers, he is not afraid to stand up to big insurance companies and corporations while fighting for the rights of his friends and neighbors in Alaska.
Eric has personal injury offices conveniently in Anchorage and Soldotna. He may be reached at 907-262-9164 in Anchorage or Soldotna. You may also reach attorney Eric online here.
What To Do After a Car Accident in Alaska?
- Determine if anyone is hurt following a car crash.
- Call 911 or the Alaska Highway Patrol following an accident in Alaska.
- Move to a safe location—Standing on the road or side of a road can be hazardous.
- Seek medical attention immediately if necessary – Our advice is to always be seen by a doctor. Some serious injuries may not show up for days or even weeks later.
- Report to the police.
- Take pictures and videos of the scene.
- Write down details about the accident soon.
- Exchange information with the other driver involved in the crash.
- Never, ever admit fault --- Or say anything that can be construed as admitting fault, such as, “I'm sorry.”
- Do not blame the other driver at this point but tell the police the full facts.
- Never speak with anyone about the car accident except the police on the scene
- Obtain a copy of your police report.
- Notify your insurance following any motor vehicle accident.
- Contact the best car accident lawyer in Alaska you know.
Please note, some insurance adjusters will pressure you to sign an agreement or accept a check quickly after an accident. Always consult a personal injury lawyer experienced in car accidents throughout Alaska before signing any paperwork following an accident. If you accept a check from an insurance adjuster, any further claim for injuries suffered during your accident may be voided. Always, and forever, speak to a lawyer first.
What is My Alaskan Car Accident Lawsuit Worth?
Every case is different based upon the facts, circumstances, and applicable law pertaining to every auto accident. Your claim value will be determined by the extent of your injuries and sometimes the insurance policy limits of the negligent driver. Rest assured; Eric Derleth is the personal injury lawyer you need to maximize your claim value. After handling car crashes for 25 years, Eric knows his stuff.
Five Reasons to Hire a Personal Injury Lawyer in Alaska
- Get more money – Studies have shown that hiring an experienced personal injury lawyer will help you “get more money,” for any accident claim.
- The Accident Lawyer you choose is very important. Not all lawyers have the same expertise and experience as attorney Eric Derleth.
- Insurance companies always try to pay less on a claim if you let them.
- You have the option to speak with a real auto accident attorney in your area - for free!
- You have nothing to lose! Our accident case evaluation is always COMPLETELY FREE!
Why Hire Eric Derleth as Your Alaska Car Accident Lawyer?
- 25 years plus experience helping the people of Alaska fight back against big business and evil autocratic insurance agencies. All law firms and attorneys are different. Choose wisely.
- Thousands of clients successfully helped with their personal injury lawsuits. Throughout his career, attorney Eric has helped thousands of Alaskans recover the most money for injury claims possible.
- Personal approach to helping the people of Alaska. When you call our law firm you get attorney Eric, not a paralegal, secretary, or receptionist, you will get to speak with Eric about your case from the finish. We pride ourselves on the personal representation that big law firms simply cannot duplicate.
- Customized legal representation for all car accidents and personal injury claims. All our clients receive custom legal advice. There is no, “one size fits all,” every case is evaluated on it is merits, the law, and investigated.
- Local, personal injury attorney near you, wherever you are in Alaska, including Soldotna, Kenai, and in the Palmer/Wasilla areas. We are there wherever you are, whenever you need us. Eric regularly travels throughout Alaska to help clients injured in car accidents.
- Born and raised in Alaska. Eric knows what it is like to be born and bred here in Alaska. He knows the beauty of the country, the kindness of our people, and the unique pleasure of growing up and practicing law in Alaska for over 25 years. Alaska is not like the lower States. We are unique, and it takes a unique lawyer to navigate the laws and courts here.
- Always fights for his neighbors—Born and raised here, this is Eric's home. Most of you probably know where he lives. He knows his neighbors and the struggles of everyone in Alaska.
- Relentless litigation attorney for accidents in Alaska—Eric is a proven personal injury lawyer with results. He never takes the first offer, and always fights for his clients. If the big insurance companies refuse a reasonable settlement, we will fight them in court and continue to fight, until we see, “the whites of their eyes.”
Call Your Local Car Accident Lawyer, Attorney Eric Derleth, Serving Anchorage, Soldotna, Kenai, and the Palmer/Wasilla areas of Alaska Today for a Free Confidential Consultation Today!